Thursday, February 25, 2010

HE gives restoration!

Hi beautifuls!

As some of you may or may not know, the whole month of February has been very difficult for me. As it is coming to an end, I have taken note of a few things and wanted to share to encourage you:

My prayers for the last 3 months have mainly been centered on asking the Lord to purify/transform my heart, to break me for Him, and for Him to use me as a light to show His glory. When my world crashed down on me in the beginning of this month, I didn't realize it was an answered prayer.

He is surfacing (and resurfacing) sin in my heart and what I struggle with. He is exposing me in His light so that my heart can be cleansed! And I see His glory in all of it - mostly through you all. You all have been so encouraging and just real legit gospel community and I know He set that up. He is such a provider and just awesome! I know you all have seen His glory working in this situation too through solely His continued presence in my life and in our homegroup.

Though I think His way of doing things are crazy, I see the goodness in it and I know that it is right. And of course I think it is crazy - I mean honestly, who would willingly choose to have their entire world fall apart, thinking it would ultimately benefit them? But that is why He is so amazing and beautiful! "He is like the surgeon - He inflicts the wounds for our healing."

I hope this was as encouraging to you all as it is to me. Pray for my suffering well, which He is so graciously already allowing.


Also, I was reading in Matthew last night, and He led me to this verse:
"You can pray for anything, and if you have faith, you will receive it." Matt 21:22

Have faith in His faithfulness! HE WILL PROVIDE!

I love you all!

Lauren :)

1 comment:

  1. Just as much as it brings me joy to see the Lord working and providing in your life, it is just as beautiful and brings me joy to see you trusting in the Lord and turning to Him. The Lord is SO good and SO faithful!!

    Always in my prayers!

    LOVE YOU!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete